What Do You Desire This Spring?
In the Northern Hemisphere, Tuesday was the first day of spring.
Can you feel new life beginning as plants push up into the light and birds chirp and sing?
After the challenges of winter, it is thrilling to feel the tender shoots of life stirring.
What is springing up in your life and business?
What are you planting and what new possibilities are coming into view?
When you think about what you want for the season ahead, what is your deepest desire?
How do you want to grow and succeed in the months ahead?
- Would you like to serve more clients?
- Would you like to be clearer about the path ahead?
- Would you like to feel less stressed about money?
- Would you like to feel more confident that your business activities are leading to the success and money you desire and deserve?
Take a moment and write down on a piece of paper your deepest, most heartfelt desires for your business.
- Sit with them and let your desires permeate your body and inspire your mind.
- Ask for help to have them come into your reality.
- Listen for any guidance you receive.
- Give thanks and then release your desires by burning the paper you wrote them on.
- Notice what signs, hints, and help come into your life in the weeks ahead. Act on inspiration.
This is a potent time for knowing and realizing your desires. Take advantage of it.
Be bold and believe in yourself. Life has your back.
If you think I can be of help in realizing your desires, I am happy to offer you a complimentary 30-minute Abundance Breakthrough Session. Together we’ll get clear on your desire and your next best step to realizing it. All you need to do is ask for a complimentary session in a return email.
PS The March 28th Abundance with Adele in person workshop is open for registration at
This month’s topic is Authentic Sales. We’ll talk about how you can be yourself and stay true to your values while you offer your services to people who would be ideal clients for you.
Register for free now at www.AbundancewithAdele.com to guarantee your seat as we have sold out in the past.